See you there!
The next club meeting will be Monday August 28th, 7:30 pm, at The Royal Duke Hotel 2 Elizabeth St, Okotoks, AB T1S 1J7. (Our normal meeting location, the Elks Hall, is still closed on Monday evenings.)
See you there!
HIGH RIVER AIRPORT CLEANUP PLANNED FOR SATURDAY AUGUST 2017
On Saturday August 26th we are planning a work bee day at the airport starting at 9 am. This will include the following activities:
- Replace 6 broken lights on the runway and taxiway with the new tubs
- Gravel around the runways both east/west and north/south
- Feed the gophers close to the runways
- Level the north/south runway where gophers have made mounds
- Have some people work on cleanup of the club plane in our hanger
- Train people to use the new airport mower and cut the grass.
Jim and Bill would appreciate some idea of who would be interested in coming out that day. If they could email at email@example.com
We plan to hold a BBQ at our hanger at the end of the day. Families will be welcome.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.
This meeting was held last evening at the Shawnessy Swiss Chalet. 10 members were in attendance and meeting minutes will be emailed to all active members. Not got your 2017 membership paid yet? Contact the Robert Monahan who's information is on the contact page!
Foothills Flying CLUB
Feel free to drop us a line or plan to stop by one of the meetings.