On Saturday August 26th we are planning a work bee day at the airport starting at 9 am. This will include the following activities:
- Replace 6 broken lights on the runway and taxiway with the new tubs
- Gravel around the runways both east/west and north/south
- Feed the gophers close to the runways
- Level the north/south runway where gophers have made mounds
- Have some people work on cleanup of the club plane in our hanger
- Train people to use the new airport mower and cut the grass.
Jim and Bill would appreciate some idea of who would be interested in coming out that day. If they could email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan to hold a BBQ at our hanger at the end of the day. Families will be welcome.